KACO based in Germany developed its first solar string inverter in the year 1998.Presently KACO new energy has local sales and service companies in many parts of the world , a global turnover of over 100 million euros (2017) and more than 500 employees.
KACO blueplanet 125 TL3 was awarded "top innovation 2018" for new string inverters by pv magazine.
Basic Characteristics of KACO Inverters
• Easy installation due to light weight, straight forward mounting and also convenient AC & DC cabling thanks to plug in connectors.
• Flexible and powerful with 2MPP trackers, wide MPP range, Priwatt function I for the self-consumption solar power, ready for storage.
• High communicative ability with numerous, pre-installed communication interfaces, data logger with web server and clearly laid out, graphical display, intuitive menu navigation.
• High efficiency up to 98.4% with wide input voltage range from 200V — 950V
• High safety precautions with preparation for DC surge protection SPD 1+2 and IP65 protection for outdoor use.