ABB solar inverters utilize over 40 years of experience and advances made in inverter and power converter technology that has contributed to ABB becoming one the leading solar inverter providers globally.
ABB has one of the widest portfolios of solar inverters ranging from single- and three phase string inverters up to megawatt-sized central inverters. This extensive range of solar inverters is suitable for the smallest residential photovoltaic (PV) systems right up to multi megawatt PV power plants.
ABB has developed a series of solar inverter solutions to meet the requirements and needs of residential, commercial and industrial buildings, covering a wide range of applications.
The offering is complemented by various monitoring solutions as well as a global service network to maximize the return of investment.
Basic Characteristics of ABB Inverters
• Compatibility in size to make the inverters light weight and compact package to optimized for different installation orientations.
• Easy installation to expedite commissioning with the presence of plug and play connectors.
• Smart capability in transferring data
• Packed with powerful features enabling maximum installation flexibility for an optimal energy production.
• Comprising of two independent MPPTs and efficiency ratings up to 97.8%
• High efficiency at all output levels thus guaranteeing consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range.
• Modular design with separate and configurable AC & DC compartments increase the ease of installation and maintenance.
• Improved commissioning and maintenance ability to access remotely through the built in Web User Interface (WUI)